I just finished up this beautiful table runner with Christmas fabrics that will be perfect for the holidays.
Welcome to week 3 of the Fat Quarter Shop Tablerunner Bliss Quilt Along.
Daybreak Table Runner
23″ x 63½”
I think this is one of the longest table runners I have ever made!
It is too long for my table so I was able to hang it on my Quilt Keeper – you can find a discount code in my blog post if you would like to get one.
Tablerunner Bliss Quilt Along Week 3
Everyone is using the book Tablerunner Bliss by Sherri Falls of This & That Pattern Company. It features 20 gorgeous table runners for a stylish home.
Today I am sharing the Daybreak table runner.
I made the Daybreak table runner in Berry Merry Christmas fabrics from Moda. You can find other Christmas fabrics here.
You can never have too many table runners for Christmas.
The fabrics I used are:
- Berry Merry Charcoal Ornaments
- Berry Merry Reindeer Games
- Berry Merry Merry Pine
- Berry Merry Cream Scarlet
- Grunge Basics Snow White
The Berry Merry Charcoal Ornaments fabric was used for the binding and backing. Fat Quarter shop always has a great assortment of Christmas fabrics.
The pattern is very, very easy to follow with simple step-by-step pictures. It was fun to lay it all out on my cutting table before sewing the rows together.
I have a feeling my daughter will be grabbing this beautiful table runner as her house is always decorated so neatly for the holidays.
Tablerunner Bliss Quilt Along Schedule
- Tuesday, 9/5 – Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Porch Swing Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
Don’t forget to check out Fat Quarter Shop’s daily sale!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please see the full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.