There are all kinds of great free quilting patterns for Christmas online and I thought I would share some with you. There are 15 free Christmas Quilt Patterns, oops make that 17 now. Updated November 2017 – to replace links that no longer work.
I like to get on Pinterest (if you click the link it goes to my boards) and find all kinds of neat things. I try to make sure that the links always go directly to the tutorial. I hope you’ll have time to make one or two of the tutorials that I have included or get them bookmarked for next year.
15 Christmas Quilt Patterns
1. Christmas Candy Mini quilt from Moda Bake Shop, the blog post is gone but this is the tutorial pdf.
2. Christmas Santa Cookie Placemat Tutorial – this is a cute placemat that is perfect for Christmas!
3. Mini Christmas Tree Ornament – aren’t these cute!
4. Penguin Ornament – this cute little felt penguin would look so neat on your Christmas tree!
5. Circle Tree Quilt – Made with circles and a star.
6. Christmas Tree Table Runner – I designed this in 2011 and it is still popular!
7. Christmas Table Runner – Julie from The Crafty Quilter has created a beautiful table runner.
8. Prairie Point Star Ornament Tutorial – another neat tutorial!
9. Polar Bear Ornament – a cute felt ornament for your Christmas tree.
10. Bows and Boughs – lots of trees and presents!
11. Frosty Advent Calendar – wouldn’t this advent calendar be fun to make!
13. Christmas Tree Mug Rug – a little mug rug to match the Christmas Tree table runner.
I hope you have enjoyed the 15 Christmas Quilt Patterns. If you are looking for more be sure and take a look at my post of 25 Christmas Quilt tutorials!
Please note this post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please see the full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.