15 Christmas Quilt PatternsThis post may contain affiliate links which won’t change your price but will share a commission.
There are all kinds of great free quilting patterns for Christmas online and I thought I would share some with you. There are 15 free Christmas Quilt Patterns that I know you will enjoy!
I like to get on Pinterest (if you click the link it goes to my boards) and find all kinds of neat things. I try to make sure that the links always go directly to the tutorial. I hope you’ll have time to make one or two of the tutorials that I have included or get them bookmarked for next year.
15 Christmas Quilt Patterns
1. Christmas Candy Mini quilt from Moda Bake Shop, the blog post is gone but this is the tutorial pdf.
2. Christmas Santa Cookie Placemat Tutorial – this is a cute placemat that is perfect for Christmas!
3. Mini Christmas Tree Ornament – aren’t these cute!
4. Penguin Ornament – this cute little felt penguin would look so neat on your Christmas tree!
5. Circle Tree Quilt – Made with circles and a star.
6. Christmas Tree Table Runner – I designed this in 2011 and it is still popular!
7. Christmas Table Runner – Julie from The Crafty Quilter has created a beautiful table runner.
8. Prairie Point Star Ornament Tutorial – another neat tutorial!
9. Polar Bear Ornament – a cute felt ornament for your Christmas tree.
10. Bows and Boughs – lots of trees and presents!
11. Frosty Advent Calendar – wouldn’t this advent calendar be fun to make!
12. Forest of Happy Trees Mini Quilt
13. Christmas Tree Mug Rug – a little mug rug to match the Christmas Tree table runner.
15. Winter Wonderland Table Topper
I hope you have enjoyed the 15 Christmas Quilt Patterns. If you are looking for more be sure and take a look at my post of 25 Christmas Quilt tutorials!
Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please see the full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Great deals for you!
Looking for great buys on fabric and things? Check out these links
Rusty looks so sweet and comfy. Thank you for these last minute projects. There’s always just “one more gift” we needed….; )
Thank you Connie, for pulling together a wonderful list of Christmas ideas. I may find time to make the adorable penquin and polar bear ornaments just for fun. Hope little Rusty’s eye gets better. I wish you and your family the Merriest Christmas!
Such a wonderful display. It’s difficult to choose a favourite. The winter snowflake table topper is definitely a “to do project” even though it is summer in Australia.
Happy festive patchworking everyone.
I just signed up, and so happy I did. I thank you for the totorials, I am a fairly new quilter and need small projects, so I can learn. All of them are beautiful. Thanks you, again.
Thank you for the sweet patterns. I couldn’t find the link to a table topper shown as one of the 15 patterns, though. It’s an antique styled topper withe red and green squares in the center which is then wrapped with several tan-ish borders. Could you please put or PM the link?
Thank you for this wonderful round up of projects! I pinned many of them! Awesome post!
So many great projects! I can see several that I’m going to be pinning and adding to my list for next year.
Thanks so much for linking to my Prairie Point Star Ornament Tutorial. It is my most popular tutorial!
I’m totally in love with the prairie point star ornament. How clever!
Wonderful ideas. Thanks for the links.
Thank you for a wonderful quilt site. I appreciate the tutorials and patterns. Making 8 placemats using the tree pattern is in my future
This is a great list of tutorials for Christmas! I love seeing the variety of projects. Thanks for including my table runner!