I promised to give you a tour of my clean studio, and here it is! You don’t always need a large space to quilt. As you can see, I like to use every bit of my space though.
Remember the pictures from a couple of days ago?
Well here it my room all clean up!
Everything has been dusted, and stuffed put away neatly.
Tour of my clean studio
My fabrics have been re-stacked, batiks together, new projects ready, new fabrics ready to play with.
Empty counters, empty sewing machines………we are having a party this weekend so there won’t be anymore quilting for a bit. My sewing machine sure looks lonely!
It is funny what you notice in a photo, we still haven’t put the baseboard on the cabinets….that is a winter job.
I have a small design wall behind the door, time to clean up the rest of the house…..I think I see a messy desk in the other room. Someday I’ll have to show you what is in all those cupboards……or maybe not!
Here are a couple of other links to my studio that has been a work in progress:
My Newer Quilt Studios
This is an updated list of my many quilt studios!
- Ankeny quilt studio June 2023 – where we live now
- Ankeny quilt studio April 2023 – just before our move
- Ankeny quilt studio reveal May 2022
- Maquoketa country house quilt studio March 2021
- Maquoketa country house new quilt studio setup December 2020
- Maquoketa in town quilt studio decluttering September 2020
- Maquoketa in town upstairs quilt studio September 2019
- Muscatine river house new basement studio March 2017
- Muscatine river house spare bedroom February 2014
- Muscatine river house – small quilt studio October 2011
Please note that this post contains affiliate links, which means I’ll earn a small commission if you purchase through my link at no extra cost to you. Please see the full disclosure here. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.