I have been an Island Batik Ambassador since 2014 and I still get excited every time I receive a box of beautiful batiks from them! Every month each of the Island Batik Ambassadors create at least one new project made with the goodies we receive in our Ambassador boxes that come twice a year. When I first started there were 15 Island Batik Ambassadors, this year there are over 50! Each year in November Island Batik will put up a application on their blog for the coming year. I’ll be sure and mention it on my blog next fall.
- New content and links will continue to be added to this page about being an Island Batik Ambassador.
- Below you will find a list of all of the current Island Batik Ambassadors and links to their blogs.
- I also have links to all of the boxes of fabric I have received as an ambassador.
- I share many tutorials made with Island Batik fabrics and also design quilt patterns using their beautiful batiks.
Island Batik Ambassador
In February I received my 11th box of Island Batik fabrics and it not only included beautiful batiks from Island Batik, but also thread from Aurifil, batting from Hobbs and AccuQuilt GO! dies! It is going to be a fun year!
Would you like to see what was in previous boxes that I received from Island Batik?
Here are the links to them
|Spring 2019||Fall 2018|
|Spring 2018||Fall 2017||Spring 2017|
|Fall 2016||Spring 2016||Fall 2015|
|Spring 2015||Fall 2014||Spring 2014|
MEET THE NEW 2019 ISLAND BATIK AMBASSADORS!
WOW, WHAT A LIST!
- Carolina Asmussen ~Carolina Asmussen
- Gene Black Gene Black
- Pamela Boatright PamelaQuilts
- Connie K Campbell Freemotion by the River
- Anja Clyke Anja Quilts
- Tina Dillard Quilting Affection Designs
- Becca Fenstermaker Pretty Piney
- Jennifer Fulton Inquiring Quilter
- Barbara Gaddy Bejeweled Quilts by Barb
- Dione Gardner-Stephen Clever Chameleon
- Sarah Goer Sarah Goer Quilts
- Vasudha Govindan Storied Quilts
- Lori Haase Dakota City Quilter II
- Joanne Hart Unicornharts
- Mania (Magdalini) Hatziioannidi Mania for Quilts
- Carla Henton Creatin’ in the Sticks
- Stephanie Jacobson Steph Jacobson Designs
- Connie Kauffman Kauffman Designs
- Joan Kawano Moosestash Quilting
- Kim Lapacek Persimon Dreams