This post may contain referral/affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Welcome to another Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River!
Joyce from Hearts Creations shared this fun beautiful quilt made with bright narrow strips of fabrics.
Storied Quilts shared this fun mini quilt made with lots of curves. This is always a neat quilt technique, have you ever made one?
Thanks for sharing and please grab a Featured button. Visit the Linky Tuesday page for the buttons.
Now it is your turn to share a project!
- It is always fun to see what everyone is working on!
- Be sure to share something!
- Please take the time to visit other links, everyone loves new visitors and comments.
- Please include a link back to my blog – not required.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this party, you are allowing authorization for your projects to be shared and/or featured on social media and my blog. All features will be linked directly back to the original site. Any links shared will link directly to your post.
Thank you for taking time to visit my Linky party this week!
Thursday, January 17, 2019
Posts you might have missed:
- Quilt studio organizing
- Hidden Well quilt block tutorial
- Bulls Eye quilt block tutorial
- Summer batik table runner
This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my full disclosure policy for details.