Welcome to another Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River!
Happy New Year everyone! Have you made any New Year resolutions? I’m not a big one on setting resolutions, (I know I should) but I have ideas of what I want to do this year.
- Scrap-busting – with plans to move this year I need to use up what I’ve got.
- UFOs – work on them, finish them or give them away.
- Continue updating my website – make it easier for you to find things.
- Share quilt tutorials – this is my passion!
- Finish writing quilt patterns – especially the ones you have been asking for.
- Learn, learn, learn – my focus is on being a content creator.
I have debated on stopping Linky Tuesday, I would love to hear your thoughts on that. Is it something you enjoy seeing and taking part in?
Karen from Quilts…..Etc shared her progress on Bonnie Hunter’s mystery quilt and also shared photos of the beautiful quilt she is hand-quilting. Have you ever hand-quilted? One of the first quilts I ever made was hand-quilted, I am very, very slow at it! Thanks for sharing Karen!
Thanks for sharing and please grab a Featured button. Visit the Linky Tuesday page for the buttons.
Now it is your turn to share a project!
- It is always fun to see what everyone is working on!
- Be sure to share something!
- Please take the time to visit other links, everyone loves new visitors and comments.
- Please include a link back to my blog – not required.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this party, you are allowing authorization for your projects to be shared and/or featured on social media and my blog. All features will be linked directly back to the original site. Any links shared will link directly to your post.
Thank you for taking time to visit my Linky party this week!