This post may contain referral/affiliate links. Please read my disclosure for more info.
Tablerunner Bliss Quilt Along Week 3
Daybreak Table Runner
23″ x 63 1/2″
Welcome to week 3 of the Fat Quarter Shop Tablerunner Bliss Quilt Along.
Everyone is using the book Tablerunner Bliss by Sherri Falls of This & That Pattern Company. It features 20 gorgeous tablerunners for a stylish home.
Today I am sharing the Daybreak tablerunner.I made the Daybreak tablerunner in Berry Merry Christmas fabrics from Moda. You can never have too many tablerunners for Christmas.
The fabrics I used are:
- Berry Merry Charcoal Ornaments
- Berry Merry Reindeer Games
- Berry Merry Merry Pine
- Berry Merry Cream Scarlet
- Grunge Basics Snow White
The pattern is very, very easy to follow with simple step by step pictures. It was fun to lay it all out on my cutting table before sewing the rows together.The Berry Merry Charcoal Ornaments fabric was used for the binding and backing.I have a feeling my daughter will be grabbing this beautiful tablerunner as her house is always decorated so neat for the holidays.
Visit the Jolly Jabber to see more about the TableRunner Bliss Quilt Along. My friend Lorna from Sew Fresh Quilts will also be sharing a tablerunner today!
I posted Linky Tuesday a little early today, you can link up here.
Tablerunner Bliss Quilt Along Schedule
- Tuesday, 9/5 – Anorina (Samelia’s Mum) and Pam (Pam Kitty Morning)
- Tuesday, 9/12 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion)
- Tuesday, 9/19 – Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts) and Connie (Freemotion by the River)
- Tuesday 9/26 – Amanda (Jedi Craft Girl) and Jennie (Porch Swing Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/3 – Tina (Emily Ann’s Kloset) and Sherri (A Quilting Life)
- Tuesday 10/10 – Sinta (Pink Pincushion) and Lisa (In the Boon Docks)
- Tuesday 10/17 – Vickie (Spun Sugar Quilts) and Susan (yardgrl60 on Instagram)
- Tuesday 10/24 – Taunja (Carried Away Quilting) and Lorna (Sew Fresh Quilts)
- Tuesday 10/31 – Greg (Grey Dogwood Studio) and Melanie (A Bit of Scrap Stuff)
- Tuesday 11/7 – Melisssa (Happy Quilting) and Kim (Persimon Dreams)
#fabric #tablerunnerbliss #tablerunnertuesdays #fqsquiltalong #tablerunnerbliss
Don’t forget to check out Fat Quarter Shop’s daily sale!
* This post may contain affiliate links