Coastal Mist Blog Hop and Star Flower
Welcome to my day on the Coastal Mist Blog Hop! I made a beautiful wall hanging called Star Flower that I get to share with you today.When Tammy from Tamarinis asked me if I would like to make something with the beautiful collection Coastal Mist and be part of her blog hop I immediately said yes! The batiks are from Island Batik and the colors are gorgeous, these are some of my favorite colors.
I live along the Mississippi river and can actually find some shells but they are very small. Living along the ocean would be neat!
My wall hanging isn’t very big, it measures approximately 22″ x 22″ and could also be used as a table topper.
I am working on a pattern that I hope to share soon!
Craftsy is having a great supply sale from now until Sunday evening at midnight Mountain Standard Time. Shop here to find all sewing and quilting fabric, supplies and kits up to 60% off!
Enjoy the blog hop – keep reading for the giveaway and list of designers taking part in the blog hop. Thanks Tammy and Island Batik!
The Coastal Mist Blog Hop Schedule
- 1/23/17 Tammy Silver Tamarinis
- 1/24/17 Jessica Stewart Izzy & Ivy Designs
- 1/25/17 Susan Emory Swirly Girl Designs
- 1/26/17 Connie Kresin Campbell Freemotion by the River
- 1/27/17 Katie Laughridge Live Originally
- 1/28/17 Julie Stocker Pink Doxies
- 1/29/17 Linda Pearl One Quilting Circle
- 1/30/17 Laura Conowitch LC’s Cottage
- 1/31/17 Cheryl Schenck Unspooled
- 2/1/17 Marian Pena Seams to Be Sew
- 2/2/17 Vanessa Fromm Fabric Confetti
- 2/3/17 Ebony Love Love Bug Studio
- 2/4/17 Erin Sampson Aurifil
How would you like to win a precut bundle of the beautiful Coastal Mist collection!
Just enter the Rafflecopter giveaway below. The giveaway will expire at the end of the blog hop. Good luck!