Linky Tuesday October 11th
Welcome to another Linky Tuesday at Freemotion by the River! Share your quilts, picture or other posts with everyone! Last week there were all kinds of wonderful shares!
Last week we saw this beautiful small quilt from Musings of a Menopausal Melon, of a walleye fish. It is really neat! We catch these in the Mississippi….well….Builder Bob does and they are so good to eat!
Last week Teje from Nero’s Posts III shared her adorable little Star Zipper Pouches. Her improvised designs are beautiful.Congrats and please grab a Featured button. Visit the Linky Tuesday page for the buttons.
Now it is your turn to share a project!
- It is always fun to see what everyone is working on!
- Be sure to share something!
- Please take the time to visit other links, everyone loves new visitors and comments.
- Please include a link back to my blog – not required.
Disclaimer: By submitting a link to this party, you are allowing authorization for your projects to be shared and/or featured on social media and my blog. All features will be linked directly back to the original site. Any links shared will link directly to your post.
Thank you for taking time to visit my Linky party this week!
Don’t forget that the Folk Art Quilted Traditions blog hop is going on all week. If you missed my Folk Art Quilted Traditions post be sure to check it out and enter the giveaway.
Tuesday October 11th
- Bea Lea – BeaQuilter
- Sally Johnson – Sally’s Quilting Corner
- Suzy Webster – Adventurous Applique and Quilting