Last week Amy from Sew Incredibly Crazy showed us not one but two of the cutest little pom pom doggies! Thanks for sharing Amy and feel free to grab a Featured button if you would like!
Every Tuesday you will find a linky party here at Freemotion by the River.
parties around the web and hope you will take part in mine and also
visit many new blogs and make some new friends!
What kind of links can you add? Anything you would like to share.
- Quilting, fabrics – work in progress or finishes
- Scrap-booking – that is what I originally was doing when I started this blog
- Recipes – I don’t cook much but Builder Bob is also Chef Bob and loves to cook
- Crafts of any kind – Counted cross-stitch, Primitives, etc.
- Giveaways, DIY – Do it yourself projects
- Tutorials and more
- Please use the direct link to the specific post – not your main blog – need help? Click here if you need help.
- Please take the time to visit other links, everyone loves new visitors and comments!
- If you follow me, let me know and I’ll follow you too
- Grab my button or add a text link to your post or blog if you would like
If you would like to add a button to
your blog you can copy the code which is below my buttons and add it as a
gadget on the layout page of your blog. Here is a tutorial on how to do it.