I made my turquoise string blocks for the Rainbow Scrap Challenge this month. I found that I didn’t have as much in that color in my scraps as I thought.
I cut my telephone page paper into 8 inch squares and then used a old sewing machine needle (as paper will dull a good needle) and just sewed strips of different sizes to it. Then I trimmed the block and the 4 blocks will be put together and quilted for the quilt as you go project I am doing for the challenge. I’ll get it quilted sometime this week.
Be sure to check what others are working on this month here.
I’ve been working on some blog changes and hope I haven’t messed anything up, someone said they couldn’t see my graphics anymore…..oh no! I am not sure if this has something to do with getting the .com address – I think I still create posts through blogger, I hope to get this all fixed this weekend 🙂